- The 1st (virtual) GEOS-Chem Europe Meeting (GCE1), 1-2 September, 2020. Poster title: A model framework to reduce bias in ground-level PM2.5 concentrations from satellite-retrieved AOD. Slides.
- The 9th International GEOS-Chem Meeting (IGC9), Cambridge, Massachusetts, US, 6-9 May, 2019. Poster title: PM2.5 over China inferred from MAIAC AOD and GEOS-Chem: preliminary results.
- Regular Palmer Group Meetings, Edinburgh, UK, 15 February, 2019. Presentation title: AWS Cloud for Atmospheric Scientists. Slides.
- The 3rd regular meeting of the NCEO ATM-BIO group, RAL/Oxfordshire, UK, 1-2 November, 2018. Presentation title: PM2.5 over China during 2000-2018 inferred from MAIAC AOD: my PhD project description.
- The 10th International Association for China Planning Conference, Beijing, China, 30 June - 3 July, 2016. Presentation title: Remote sensing estimation of ground-level PM2.5 concentrations in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei: A spatiotemporal statistical model. Slides. Best Student Paper Award.